Pairing/Connecting Guide for i10L Digital Bluetooth Splitter Transmitter for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with Lightning Connector.
Requirements for your Bluetooth headset/receiver/speaker:
Both Bluetooth headsets/receivers/speakers MUST be Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) devices.
Your Bluetooth headset/receiver/speaker must support Bluetooth Stereo A2DP profile.
i10L will NOT work with Mono headsets.
Please refer to below steps (in below iDevice = iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch):
1) First make sure your iDevice battery, and your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers battery are charged. 2) a) Power OFF your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers. 2) b) Turn OFF the Bluetooth of any other Bluetooth devices (including the native Bluetooth of any iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch, etc). This step is very important, as other Bluetooth devices will connect to any previously paired/connected device if they are not disabled, causing i10L not to be able to pair/connect to your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers.
3) Power ON the iDevice, i10L is NOT plugged into iDevice at this step.
Pairing, Connecting 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker with i10L :
4) Put your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode (check your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for how to put your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode). 5) Insert i10L into iDevice. The LED light on i10L will start to flash. Allow up to ~60 secs for i10L to pair/connect to your 1st device. 6) When the i10L and your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver are paired and connected, the i10L LED will slow flash once in every ~5 secs. 7) If you don’t hear any music on 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker, check to make sure a. iDevice is not in pause mode. If in pause mode, change to play mode b. iDevice volume is not at minimum – move the volume control on iDevice to make sure volume changes and not at minimum. c. Your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker volume is not at minimum, if at minimum - increase your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker volume. 8) If unsuccessful, remove i10L from iDevice. Power off your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Repeat steps 1 to step 7 again. If fail 3 times, steps 1-7, let us know.
Pairing, Connecting 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker with i10L:
After successfully pairing, connecting and streaming from i10L to 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker, to pair and connect 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker,
9) Power down 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Do NOT unplug i10L.
10) Put your 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker into pairing mode (check your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for how to put your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode).
11) Press and Hold i10L button for 2 secs, and release i10L button press (i10L LED light will quick flash), for i10L to pair, connect and stream to 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Allow up to ~60secs for i10L to pair/connect to your 2nd device.
12) Power up 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker (for re-connection). i10L will connect and stream to BOTH Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers.
Note : If one headset/receiver/speaker does not re-connect:
Try single quick press on i10L button
Power down the headset/receiver/speaker that is not connected, and then power it up again.
Unplug i10L and re-insert i10L in iDevice.
In some exceptional situations, additional things to do below, and then repeat above steps :
1) Clear your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker paired device list (see your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for instructions on how to do this).
2) Clear i10L paired device list (press and hold i10L button for > 10 secs, and release button press). 3) Update your iDevice with latest Apple software.
4) Use 2 similar brand/model Bluetooth headsets/receivers/speakers.