Pairing/Connecting Guide for USB_Splitter Digital Bluetooth Splitter Transmitter.
Requirements for your Bluetooth headset/receiver/speaker:
Both Bluetooth headsets/receivers/speakers MUST be Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) devices.
Your Bluetooth headset/receiver/speaker must support Bluetooth Stereo A2DP profile.
USB_Splitter will NOT work with Mono headsets.
Please refer to below steps (in below Device = PC/laptop/Smartphone/Tablet/etc):
1) First make sure your Device battery, and your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers battery are charged. 2) a) Power OFF your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers. 2) b) Turn OFF the Bluetooth of any other Bluetooth devices (including the native Bluetooth of any other Device, etc). This step is very important, as other Bluetooth devices will connect to any previously paired/connected device if they are not disabled, causing USB_Splitter not to be able to pair/connect to your Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers.
3) Power ON the Device, USB_Splitter is NOT plugged into Device at this step.
Pairing, Connecting 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker with USB_Splitter :
4) Put your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode (check your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for how to put your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode). 5) Insert USB_Splitter into Device. The LED light on USB_Splitter will start to flash. Allow up to ~60 secs for USB_Splitter to pair/connect to your 1st device. 6) When the USB_Splitter and your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver are paired and connected, the USB_Splitter LED will slow flash once in every ~5 secs. 7) If you don’t hear any music on 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker, check to make sure a. Device is not in pause mode. If in pause mode, change to play mode b. Device volume is not at minimum – move the volume control on Device to make sure volume changes and not at minimum. c. Your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker volume is not at minimum, if at minimum - increase your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker volume. 8) If unsuccessful, remove USB_Splitter from Device. Power off your 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Repeat steps 1 to step 7 again. If fail 3 times, steps 1-7, let us know.
Pairing, Connecting to 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker with USB_Splitter:
After successfully pairing, connecting and streaming from USB_Splitter to 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker, to pair and connect 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker,
9) Power down 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Do NOT unplug USB_Splitter.
10) Put your 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker into pairing mode (check your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for how to put your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker in pairing mode).
11) Press and Hold USB_Splitter button for 2 secs, and release USB_Splitter button press (USB_Splitter LED light will quick flash), for USB_Splitter to pair, connect and stream to 2nd Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker. Allow up to ~60secs for USB_Splitter to pair/connect to your 2nd device.
12) Power up 1st Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker (for re-connection). USB_Splitter will connect and stream to BOTH Bluetooth Headsets/Receivers/Speakers.
Note : If one headset/receiver/speaker does not re-connect:
Try single quick press on USB_Splitter button
Power down the headset/receiver/speaker that is not connected, and then power it up again.
Unplug USB_Splitter and re-insert USB_Splitter in Device.
In some exceptional situations, additional things to do below, and then repeat above steps :
1) Clear your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker paired device list (see your Bluetooth Headset/Receiver/Speaker user guide for instructions on how to do this).
2) Clear USB_Splitter paired device list (press and hold USB_Splitter button for > 10 secs, and release button press). 3) Update your Device with latest Apple software.
4) Use 2 similar brand/model Bluetooth headsets/receivers/speakers.